STAND NUMBER: D582
Fastroi provide digital tools for care companies to become outstanding!
Fastroi believe that health and care workers should have access to the latest digital tools to help them deliver higher quality of care with greater accountability. Real-Time Care™ (RTC) gives companies running home and domiciliary care services a new way to manage their staff and improve the overall efficiency of their operation without compromising quality. RTC™ helps service providers improve CQC ratings and become GDPR compliant.
Fastroi are the market-leading provider in Finland covering over 60% of the home care market for Planning and Scheduling software for Health and Social Care. In 2017, RTC™ was being used in over 1,000 private and public sector sites.
By using mobile technology, RTC™ provides a platform that drives down the cost of treating patients at home or in care homes. Customers typically see a 25-30% cost and time saving in their operations. The technology removes all of the inefficient practices such as writing up notes and reporting while at the same time making the whole process safer and less prone to mistakes.
Some of the key features are:
- Mobile real-time reporting - meeting CQC standards
- Automated scheduling and optimisation
- Matching staff skills to patient needs and allowing these changes to be actioned on the fly
- Optimised travel planning that minimises non-contact time
- Service-user care plans delivered automatically to mobile, containing medication, routines, tasks and providing feedback
- Ability for staff to dictate reports into their mobile while the system transcribes to text
- Better quality of care for service users, through time released for care, increasing employee satisfaction
- Lone-worker alert system and employee messaging
- Friends and Family Portal - providing information on current and future care
We look forward to meet you at the show and discuss more how our solutions make the planning and reporting of care work and social work, compilation and analysis of data, organisation of customer information and resource management more fluent.
+44 (0)775 6668444