STAND NUMBER: 12070
Fastroi are behind a technology platform for health and care workers to ensure a more efficient level of care for service users in their own homes or within the care home environment. The product is called `Real Time Care` or RTC and gives companies running home care services a new way to manage their staff and improve the overall efficiency of their operation. Fastroi are the market-leading provider (over 60% of the mobile home care market) of Planning and Scheduling software for Health and Social Care, in Finland. In 2017, mobile Real-Time Care™ was already being used in over 1,000 private and public sector sites.
By using mobile technology, RTC provides a platform that drives down the cost of treating patients at home or in care homes. Customers typically see a 25-30% cost and time saving in their operations. The technology removes all of the inefficient practices such as writing up notes and reporting and at the same time makes the whole process safer and less prone to mistakes. Some of the key features are:
- Mobile real-time reporting - meeting CQC standards
- Automated scheduling and optimisation
- Matching staff skills to patient needs and allowing these changes to be realised on the fly
- Optimised travelling that minimises non-contact time
- Service-user care plans delivered automatically to mobile, containing medication, routines, tasks and providing feedback
- Ability for staff to report by speaking into their mobile while the system transcribes to text
- Better quality of care for service users, through time released for care, increasing employee satisfaction
- Lone-worker alert system and employee messaging
- Friends and Family Portal - providing information on current and future care
We look forward to meet you at the show and discuss more how our solutions make the planning and reporting of care work and social work, compilation and analysis of data, organisation of customer information and resource management more fluent.
+44 (0)775 6668444