Exhibiting - the full package
- Exhibitor listing on the website, including own web page with 500 word company profile, logo, product image, website URL, social media details, contact details, contact form
- Exhibitor listing in printed publication
- Exhibitor listing and write up in digital publication
- Personalised exhibiting banners in various sizes
- Pre-written promotional show copy to invite potential prospects and current clients
- Personalised VIP digital Invite
- A5 flyers available free of charge
- Blog post opportunities (for previously unpublished content)
- Press area for promotion of competitions, show offers and press releases
- Collaborative opportunities for joint ventures at the show
Do you supply to any of the following industries?
You should be exhibiting at this show if you supply goods, services, equipment, supplies or any products in connection with the following areas:
- Architecture & Design
- Bathroom Equipment
- Assistive Technology
- Care Home
- Care Management Systems
- Healthcare Training
- Hygiene & Sanitising
- Moving & Handling Aids
- Resident Monitoring
- Sensory Equipment
- Staff Alarm Systems
- Uniforms & Protective Clothing
- Homecare/Domiciliary Care Planning Software
- Time & Attendance Solutions
- Business Brokers
- Recruitment Agencies
- Expense Management
- Fleet Vehicles
- Care fees advice
For full information about exhibiting, a full brochure and costs please contact Nick Woore on Tel: 0117 990 2109 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibiting at Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. 5,500 care, nursing and residential home owners, directors and domiciliary care business owners will attend the event to source the innovations that will improve the level of care and increase efficiency in their businesses.
Following the success of 2018’s Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo, the floor-plan is being extended by 40%. This means we have also added an area dedicated to domiciliary care, an industry that desperately needs to become more cost and time-efficient.
This is an excellent opportunity to exhibit your products and services in front of an audience of senior decision makers in both the care and nursing home and domiciliary care industry.
We provide a free of charge suite of promotional opportunities and personalised marketing tools for all exhibitors to maximise ROI at the show.
Click here to download this year's post show report!
For full information about exhibiting, a full brochure and costs please contact Nick Woore, Event Director, now on:
Tel: 0117 990 2109